About Te Awamutu BMX
Welcome to Te Awamutu BMX. We are a community sporting organisation, and our goal is to encourage everyone to ride and give BMX a go. Our club membership spans Te Awamutu and surrounding areas and everyone is welcome.
We are family-friendly club and run weekly club nights during daylight savings. It is very common for the entire family to come out for the evening so we cap our club night fees at $10 per family to encourage as many riders to get out as possible.
Tokyo 2020 Olympian Rebecca Petch #308 is a member of our club committee, and is a great ambassador for our sport, encouraging more kids in our community to get involved.
Mark Inia - President
Rodney Prescott - Vice President
Jonty Taylor - Secretary
Adam Davidson - Treasurer
1346 Park Road, Te Awamutu
Club Nights - Mondays
Training Nights - Tuesdays
Questions? Email email@example.com
The Fine Print
- Te Awamutu BMX is an Incoportated Society #1209076 registered since 03 May 2002
- As a community sporting club we are 100% voluntary committee and are not-for-profit
- Our balance date is 31 March
- Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held once a year in April at the end of our BMX Season
- Our bank account number is 06 0441 0799102 00
Keen to get involved?
We're always on the look out for helpers! Whether you're interested in joining our committee to help oversee the running of our club, or you're keen to volunteer your time for one of our events or working bees, we'd love your help! Contact Rodney for more info.